from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Evident; observable: noticeable changes in temperature; a noticeable lack of friendliness.
- adj. Worthy of notice; significant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. worthy of note; significant
- adj. capable of being seen or noticed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being observed; worthy of notice; likely to attract observation; conspicuous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being noticed or observed.
- Worthy of notice or observation; likely to attract attention.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable or worthy of being perceived
- adj. undesirably noticeable
- adj. capable of being detected
- adj. readily noticed
From notice + -able. (Wiktionary)