from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. able to be to fathomed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being fathomed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being fathomed or sounded by measurement.
- Capable of being sounded by thought, or comprehended.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of meaning) capable of being penetrated or comprehended
- adj. (of depth) capable of being sounded or measured for depth
fathom + -able (Wiktionary)