from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Easily read; legible: a readable typeface.
- adj. Pleasurable or interesting to read: a readable story.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. legible, possible to read or at least decipher
- adj. which can be read, i.e. accessed or played, by a certain technical type of device
- adj. enjoyable to read, of an acceptable stylistic quality or at least functionally composed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Such as can be read; legible; fit or suitable to be read; worth reading; interesting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being read; legible.
- Of sufficient interest to be read; worth reading; easy or interesting to read: as, a readable story.
- Enabling to read; capable of being read by.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. easily deciphered
read + -able (Wiktionary)