from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Allowing a process to enter it, but not to leave it.
- v. Present participle of absorb.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Swallowing, engrossing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Soaking up; imbibing; taking up.
- Engrossing; enchanting: as, the spectacle was most absorbing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of arousing and holding the attention
absorb + -ing (Wiktionary)