from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that captivates; fascinating
- adj. beautiful; showing great beauty
- v. Present participle of captivate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having power to captivate or charm; fascinating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having power to engage the regard, esteem, or affections; winning; fascinating; bewitching.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capturing interest as if by a spell
Sorry, no etymologies found.