from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of thrill.
- adj. Causing the feeling of a sudden excitement.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Causing a thrill; causing tremulous excitement; deeply moving.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Piercing; penetrating.
- That thrills or stirs with subtle permeating emotion or sensation, as of pleasure, pain, horror, wonder, or the like: as, a thrilling adventure; a thrilling experience.
- n. In crystallography, a compound or twin crystal consisting of three united crystals. See twin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing a surge of emotion or excitement
- adj. causing quivering or shivering as by cold or fear or electric shock
Sorry, no etymologies found.