from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possessing the power to charm or allure; captivating.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having interesting qualities; captivating; attractive.
- v. Present participle of fascinate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. capable of holding the attention.
- adj. capturing interest as if by a spell.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bewitching; enchanting; charming; captivating: as, a most fascinating poem.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of arousing and holding the attention
- adj. capturing interest as if by a spell
Sorry, no etymologies found.