from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of tickle.
- adj. That tickles
- adj. gargalesthesia
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of one who tickles.
- n. The sensation produced by the teasing of slight touches on some sensitive part, or the analogous sensation produced on the mind, the imagination, vanity, or the like by the presentation of something pleasing, gratifying, ludicrous, etc.
- n. The act of stirring lightly: said humorously of the soil.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. exciting by touching lightly so as to cause laughter or twitching movements
- n. the act of tickling
Sorry, no etymologies found.