from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a pleasurable or sexually exciting sensation
- n. the process or outcome of titillating
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of tickling, or the state of being tickled; a tickling sensation.
- n. Any pleasurable sensation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of titillating, or the state of being titillated; a tickling or itching sensation or state of feeling; hence, a passing or momentary excitation, physical or mental.
- n. That which titillates; something having titillating properties.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an agreeable arousal
- n. the act of tickling
- n. a tingling feeling of excitement (as from teasing or tickling)
Sorry, no etymologies found.