from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being rightful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being rightful; accordance with right and justice.
- n. Moral rectitude; righteousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Righteousness.
- n. The character or state of being rightful; justice; accordance with the rules of right: as, the rightfulness of a claim to lands or tenements.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. anything in accord with principles of justice
rightful + -ness (Wiktionary)