from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of impersonification.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of impersonating; personification; investment with personality; representation in a personal form.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of impersonating, or the state of being impersonated.
- n. Representation of a person; personation: as, an impersonation of Lear.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. imitating the mannerisms of another person
- n. a representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect
- n. pretending to be another person
Sorry, no etymologies found.