from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of voting in an election by impersonating someone else.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of personating, or conterfeiting the person or character of another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of personating, or of counterfeiting the person or character of another; impersonation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. imitating the mannerisms of another person
- n. acting the part of a character on stage; dramatically representing the character by speech and action and gesture
Sorry, no etymologies found.