from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A conversion of a solid or a liquid into a gas.
- n. A destruction of something by turning it into vapor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of vaporizing, or the state of being converted into vapor; the artificial formation of vapor; specifically, the conversion of water into steam, as in a steam boiler.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of vaporizing; the artificial formation of vapor, or the state of being converted into vapor; treatment with vapor. Also spelled vaporisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process of becoming a vapor
- n. annihilation by vaporizing something
vapor + -ization (Wiktionary)