Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of vaporizing; the artificial formation of vapor, or the state of being converted into vapor; treatment with vapor. Also spelled vaporisation.
- n. A conversion of a solid or a liquid into a gas.
- n. A destruction of something by turning it into vapor.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The act or process of vaporizing, or the state of being converted into vapor; the artificial formation of vapor; specifically, the conversion of water into steam, as in a steam boiler.
- n. the process of becoming a vapor
- n. annihilation by vaporizing something
- vapor + -ization (Wiktionary)
“As said above: It’s called vaporizer … en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer (Yes, a Wikilink * duh*) Several scientific studies have been done showing that vaporization is a means of cannabis delivery less injurious to health than smoking.”
“The conversion of liquid to gas is called vaporization or evaporation (Figure 3).”
“Extra CO2 leads to extra IR at the surface, which evaporates more water, which ROBS the surface of the energy for vaporization, which is a NEGATIVE feedback at the surface and LOWERS surface temperature.”
“You want gasoline to be as cold as possible, diesel needs to auto ignite warming it leads to increased vaporization, which is not good, once a diesel engine is warm it doesn’t really matter what temp the fuel is”
“Experienced vape users say that each vaporizer type provides a different kind of vaporization experience.”
“We continually have to adjust for some kind of 'vaporization' effect with respect to our write-offs.”
“As the water levels declined and the vaporization increased, the radiation dose rate above the pool would increase.”
“A small group whose organizing principle is hatred of Americans could concoct a lethal brew of pathogens in a basement laboratory and stealthily disperse it through a vaporization machine in the back of a pickup truck, killing tens of thousands in a major American city.”
“The solution was to accomplish one part of the process in one primordial puddle of a certain chemical composition, then after some intermediate steps of vaporization and condensation, complete the process in another primordial puddle of a complementary chemical composition.”
“We're looking at the vaporization of California's social fabric, something we supposedly care a lot about it in Afghanistan.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘vaporization’.
Looking for tweets for vaporization.