from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of undervaluing, of assigning too low a value to something.
- n. A value that is inappropriately low.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of undervaluing; a rate or value not equal to the real worth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of undervaluing, or valuing below the real worth; rate not equal to the worth; underestimation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. too low a value or price assigned to something
Sorry, no etymologies found.