from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of exchange of an asset of lesser liquidity with a more liquid one, such as cash.
- n. The selling of the assets of a business as part of the process of dissolving the business.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of liquidating; the state of being liquidated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of liquidating; the act of adjusting debts, or ascertaining their amount or the balance of them due.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of exterminating
- n. termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities
- n. the murder of a competitor
Sorry, no etymologies found.