from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of substantiating
- n. Something which substantiates; evidence, proof
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of substantiating or proving; evidence; proof.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of substantiating or giving substance to anything; the act of proving; evidence; proof.
- n. The production of material goods.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of validating; finding or testing the truth of something
- n. additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct
Sorry, no etymologies found.