from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The conversion of something in order to make it international
- n. The act or process of making a product suitable for international markets, typically by making text messages easily translatable and ensuring support of non-Latin character sets.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the act of bringing something under international control.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of internationalizing. See internationalism, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of bringing something under international control
Sorry, no etymologies found.