from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The presence of a large number of pest organisms in an area or field, on the surface of a host or anything that might contact a host, or in the soil.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of infesting or state of being infested; molestation; vexation; annoyance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of infesting or harassing; harassment; molestation.
- n. A harassing inroad; a malignant or mischievous invasion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a swarm of insects that attack plants
- n. the state of being invaded or overrun by parasites
Sorry, no etymologies found.