from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Abnormal or anomalous formation or structure; deformity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An abnormal formation.
- n. An abnormal developmental feature of offspring.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Ill formation; irregular or anomalous formation; abnormal or wrong conformation or structure; -- often used of body parts such as limbs which do not develop properly during fetal maturation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Faulty formation; irregular or anomalous formation or structure, especially in a living body; a deviation from the normal form or structure either in the whole or in part of an organ. Also, until recently, maleformation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something abnormal or anomalous
- n. an affliction in which some part of the body is misshapen or malformed
Sorry, no etymologies found.