from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The result of disfiguring; the state of being disfigured; defacement; deformity; disfiguration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Act of disfiguring, or state of being disfigured; deformity.
- n. That which disfigures; a defacement; a blot.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of disfiguring, or the state of being disfigured; blemish; defacement; change of external form for the worse.
- n. Something that disfigures.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an appearance that has been spoiled or is misshapen
- n. the act of damaging the appearance or surface of something
disfigure + -ment (Wiktionary)