from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of disfiguring, spoiling the appearance of something or someone; the state of being disfigured.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of disfiguring, or the state of being disfigured; defacement; deformity; disfigurement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of disfiguring or marring the external form of; defacement.
- n. The state of being disfigured; disfigurement; deformity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of damaging the appearance or surface of something
- n. an appearance that has been spoiled or is misshapen
disfigure + -tion (Wiktionary)