from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A impediment to walking due to the feet or legs.
- n. The quality of being lame, pathetic or uncool.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being lame.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being lame; defect or unsoundness of a limb or limbs; especially, impairment of locomotive capacity by injury or deformity: as, lameness of the hand or foot; lameness caused by a broken or a deformed leg.
- n. Imperfection; want of finish or completeness; defect; insufficiency; weakness: as, the lameness of a verse or a rime; the lameness of an argument or an apology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an imperfection or defectiveness
- n. disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet
lame + -ness (Wiktionary)