from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A congenital deformity of the foot, usually marked by a curled shape or twisted position of the ankle, heel, and toes. Also called talipes.
- n. A foot so deformed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A congenital deformity of the foot in which the ankle, heel and toes are twisted
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A short, variously distorted foot; also, the deformity, usually congenital, which such a foot exhibits; talipes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A deformed or distorted foot; a foot which is set awry from the ankle, and is generally also imperfect in shape or undersized.
- n. A similar twisted condition of the feet which is normal in some animals, as sloths.
- n. [Without the hyphen.] Congenital distortion of the foot; the state of having a clubfoot or club-feet; talipes (which see): as, to be afflicted with clubfoot; the surgical treatment of clubfoot. Also called clubbing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. congenital deformity of the foot usually marked by a curled shape or twisted position of the ankle and heel and toes
club + foot (Wiktionary)