from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Shaped like a hump or an arching curve.
- n. New Orleans A narrow house with one story in front and two in the rear. See Regional Note at beignet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The backs of camels.
- n. A flexible water container worn on the back.
- n. A house with a second storey that does not completely cover the ground floor.
- n. A railway locomotive that has its cab in the middle as opposed to at the end.
- n. A camelback sofa or chair.
- n. A type of rubber used in tyre restoration.
- adj. Having a shaped back; particularly a shape with a raised middle.
- adj. Anything shaped like the back of a camel.
camel + back (Wiktionary)