from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A deformity of the legs in which the knees are abnormally close together and the ankles are spread widely apart.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of knock knee.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A condition in which the knees are bent in so as to touch each other in walking; inknee.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition of being knock-kneed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an inward slant of the thigh
Sorry, no etymologies found.