from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Obsolete See hunchback.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A crooked back, or a person with such a back; a hunchback
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A crooked back; one who has a crooked or deformed back; a hunchback.
- adj. Hunched.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who has a crooked back or round shoulders; a hunchback. Also crouchback.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person whose back is hunched because of abnormal curvature of the upper spine
- adj. characteristic of or suffering from kyphosis, an abnormality of the vertebral column
Sorry, no etymologies found.