from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Typical of a club or club members.
- adj. Friendly; sociable.
- adj. Clannish; exclusive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling or suggestive of a social club or clubhouse: congenial and exclusive.
- adj. Who enjoys frequenting nightclubs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of a clubable or social disposition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. befitting or characteristic of those who incline to social exclusiveness and who rebuff the advances of people considered inferior
- adj. effusively sociable
Sorry, no etymologies found.