from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of, planted with, or covered with shrubs.
- adj. Of or resembling a shrub.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or resembling a shrub; fruticose
- adj. Planted, or covered with shrubs
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of shrubs.
- adj. Of the nature of a shrub; resembling a shrub.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding in shrubs.
- Consisting of shrubs.
- Shrub-like; scrubby: said of stunted tree-growths.
- Somewhat woody: said of herbaceous plants with the stem more or less lignified in the older parts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or resembling a shrub
shrub + -y (Wiktionary)