from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A mole or blemish present on the skin from birth; a nevus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A mark on the skin formed before birth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Some peculiar mark or blemish on the body at birth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Some congenital mark or blemish on a person's body; a strawberry-mark; a mole; a nævus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a blemish on the skin that is formed before birth
birth + mark (Wiktionary)