from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The birth of a dead child or fetus.
- n. A child or fetus dead at birth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The birth of a dead fetus. The delivery of an infant which is dead at birth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The birth of a dead fetus.
- n. a fetus which was born dead.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The birth of a lifeless thing; also, a still-born child.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a natural loss of the products of conception
still + birth (Wiktionary)