from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of unifying.
- n. The state of being unified.
- n. Given two terms, their join with respect to a specialisation order.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of unifying, or the state of being unified.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of unifying, or the state of being unified; the act of uniting into one.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of making or becoming a single unit
- n. the state of being joined or united or linked
- n. an occurrence that involves the production of a union
Either from unify + -ification or from French unification (Wiktionary)