from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of merge.
- n. The act, or the result of being merged
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. combining or mixing.
- adj. flowing together.
- n. The act or process of joining together into one entity.
- n. a flowing together (as of rivers).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of joining together as one
- adj. flowing together
- n. a flowing together
Sorry, no etymologies found.