from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One thing that is related to or connected with another.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something that is related or connected to another
- n. An authorized product based on a media property, such as a film or video game, by way of cross-promotion.
- n. An association or connection between things
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a fastener that serves to join or connect
From tie + in. (Wiktionary)