from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. approaching each other at a point; convergent.
- v. Present participle of converge.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to one point; approaching each other; convergent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to meet in a point; in general, approaching each other.
- Capable of causing convergence: as, a converging lens.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of converging (coming closer)
Sorry, no etymologies found.