from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The institutions, precepts, and rites of the Freemasons.
- n. Spontaneous fellowship and sympathy among a number of people.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Fellowship and sympathy among a number of people
- n. Strange customs which resemble Freemasons.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The institutions or the practices of freemasons.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The principles, practices, and institutions of freemasons.
- n. Hence Secret or tacit brotherhood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. Freemasons collectively
- n. a natural or instinctive fellowship between people of similar interests
Sorry, no etymologies found.