from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being uniform, alike and lacking diversity.
- n. The absence of alternativism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being uniform; freedom from variation or difference; resemblance to itself at all times; sameness of action, effect, etc., under like conditions; even tenor.
- n. Consistency; sameness.
- n. Similitude between the parts of a whole
- n. Continued or unvaried sameness or likeness.
- n. Conformity to a pattern or rule; resemblance, consonance, or agreement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being uniform, in any sense; absence of variation or difference.
- n. Conformity among several or many to one pattern, plan, rule, etc.; resemblance, consonance, or agreement: as, the uniformity of different churches in ceremonies or rites.
- n. Continued or unvaried sameness or likeness; monotony.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a condition in which everything is regular and unvarying
- n. the quality of lacking diversity or variation (even to the point of boredom)
uniform + -ity (Wiktionary)