from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of being unanimous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of agreement by all parties, the state of being unanimous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being unanimous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being unanimous; agreement in opinion or resolution of all the persons concerned.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. everyone being of one mind
Sorry, no etymologies found.