from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or state of being unknown or unacknowledged.
- n. One that is unknown or unacknowledged.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being anonymous; anonymousness.
- n. That which is anonymous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being anonymous; anonymousness; also, that which anonymous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being anonymous or without a name, or of not declaring one's name; anonymousness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being anonymous
Sorry, no etymologies found.