from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the property of being cleanly, or habitually clean; good hygiene
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State of being cleanly; neatness of person or dress.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being cleanly; freedom from dirt, filth, or any foul matter; the disposition to keep clean, or the habit of keeping so.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. diligence in keeping clean
- n. the habit of keeping free of superficial imperfections
cleanly + -ness (Wiktionary)