from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being impeccable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being impeccable; exemption from sin, error, or offense.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being impeccable; exemption from liability to do wrong.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being without an error or fault
- n. the quality of being exempt from sin or incapable of sinning
Sorry, no etymologies found.