from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being friendly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being friendly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being friendly; a disposition to favor or befriend; good will.
- n. Exercise of benevolence or kindness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a friendly disposition
- n. a feeling of liking for another person; enjoyment in their company
friendly + -ness (Wiktionary)