from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being amicable or friendly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being amicable; friendliness; amicableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being amicable; amicableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a disinclination to quarrel
- n. having a disposition characterized by warmth and friendliness
Sorry, no etymologies found.