from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being genial
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being genial; sympathetic cheerfulness; warmth of disposition and manners.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being genial; especially, sympathetic cheerfulness or cordiality.
- n. Synonyms Warmth, affability, friendliness, heartiness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)
Sorry, no etymologies found.