from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being agreeable.
- n. The result, product, or an instance of being agreeable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Easiness of disposition.
- n. The quality of being, or making one's self, agreeable; agreeableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being agreeable; easiness of disposition; agreeableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a temperamental disposition to be agreeable
Middle English, equivalent to agree + -ability (Wiktionary)