from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A cheerful and friendly disposition; approachable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being amiable; amiableness; sweetness of disposition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being amiable; excellence of disposition; amiableness.
- n. Lovableness; amability.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cheerful and agreeable mood
- n. a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)
Sorry, no etymologies found.