from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or state of being virile; manly character.
- n. Masculine vigor; potency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being virile
- n. Manly character
- n. The ability to procreate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being virile; developed manhood; manliness; specif., the power of procreation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Manhood; the state of one of the male sex who has arrived at the maturity and strength of a man, and acquired the power of procreation.
- n. The power of procreation.
- n. Character or conduct of man, or befitting a man; masculine action or aspect; hence, strength; vigor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the masculine property of being capable of copulation and procreation
- n. the trait of being manly; having the characteristics of an adult male
From Latin virīlitās (Wiktionary)