from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being sprightly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being sprightly; liveliness; life; briskness; vigor; activity; gayety; vivacity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being sprightly; liveliness; life; briskness; vigor; activity; gaiety; vivacity.
- n. Synonyms Life, Liveliness, etc. See animation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. animation and energy in action or expression
sprightly + -ness (Wiktionary)