from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. musculature
- n. The degree to which the muscles in a body part are developed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being muscular.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state, quality, or condition of being muscular.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. possessing muscular strength
- n. the physiological state of having or consisting of muscle
- n. an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
Sorry, no etymologies found.