from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being sturdy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality of being sturdy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or property of being sturdy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being vigorous and robust
- n. resoluteness evidenced by strength of character
- n. the property of something that is strongly built
From sturdy + -ness (Wiktionary)