from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being concrete
- n. the result of being concrete
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being concrete.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or state of being concrete, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being concrete (not abstract)
concrete + -ness (Wiktionary)